This free Python course provides a beginner-friendly introduction to Python for Data Science. Practice through lab exercises, and you’ll be ready to create your first Python scripts on your own!
About This Python Course:
This introduction to Python will kickstart your learning of Python for data science, as well as programming in general. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours.
Upon its completion, you’ll be able to write your own Python scripts and perform basic hands-on data analysis using our Jupyter-based lab environment. If you want to learn Python from scratch, this free course is for you.
You can start creating your own data science projects and collaborating with other data scientists using IBM Watson Studio. When you sign up, you get free access to Watson Studio. Start now and take advantage of this platform.
Module 1 – Python Basics
- Your first program
- Expressions and Variables
- String Operations
Module 2 – Python Data Structures
- Lists and Tuples
Module 3 – Python Programming Fundamentals
- Conditions and Branching
- Objects and Classes
Module 4 – Working with Data in Python
- Reading files with open
- Writing files with open
- Loading data with Pandas
- Working with and Saving data with Pandas
- This course is free.
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question
- Basic Math
- COURSE CODE: PY0101EN
- AUDIENCE: Anyone interested in learning to program with Python for Data Science
- COURSE LEVEL: Beginner
- TIME TO COMPLETE:5 hours
- LEARNING PATH: Applied Data Science with Python
- BADGE: Python for Data Science
How to Subscribe Python for Data Science by IBM?
- Sign Up on cognitiveclass.ai
- Subscribe Here(Python for Data Science by IBM): Click Here
**NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED**
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Page (9000+ Member Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here