Master the hottest database on the programming scene with hands-on projects. Learn MongoDB from scratch in this course.
- Student who wants to get in-depth and real-world expertise in MongoDB will find the course extremely useful.
What you’ll learn:
- Build Web Solutions using MongoDB.
- Learn to harness full power of document-oriented schema.
- Learn best practices for NoSQL development.
- MongoDB is a powerful and open-source, cross-platform database program.
- It is classified as a NoSQL database, and stores data in JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas, known as BSON.
- This results in MongoDB being able to run on a small RAM and is comparatively faster than a lot of DBMS out there.
- MongoDB is extremely flexible and is a great database for companies that consider scaling.
Skills You Will Gain:
- HTML, CSS.
This course includes:
- 12 hours of on-demand video.
- 93 lectures.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and PC.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe For Projects in MongoDB – Learn MongoDB Building Projects?
- Sign Up on Eduonix.com
- Subscribe Here(Projects in MongoDB – Learn MongoDB Building Projects): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: get100off
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
- The Best 20+ CSS tabs Example – GSCODE
- The Best 10+ CSS SELECT BOX – GSCODE
- The Best 30+ CSS HOVER EFFECTS -GSCODE
- Check Out Best 20+ CSS Animate Background – GS CODE
- 30+ Best Examples of CSS Typewriter effect | CSS Typing Animation
- 20+ Free Bootstrap Cards Example 2020
- Free Udemy Course Completes Front-End Web Development Course
- Free Udemy Course Machine Learning Bootcamp 2020
- Free Course Python challenging coding Exercises & MCQ: become job-ready