Master the hottest database on the programming scene with hands-on projects. Learn MongoDB from scratch in this course.
- Student who wants to get in-depth and real-world expertise in MongoDB will find the course extremely useful.
What you’ll learn:
- Build Web Solutions using MongoDB.
- Learn to harness full power of document-oriented schema.
- Learn best practices for NoSQL development.
- MongoDB is a powerful and open-source, cross-platform database program.
- It is classified as a NoSQL database, and stores data in JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas, known as BSON.
- This results in MongoDB being able to run on a small RAM and is comparatively faster than a lot of DBMS out there.
- MongoDB is extremely flexible and is a great database for companies that consider scaling.
Skills You Will Gain:
- HTML, CSS.
This course includes:
- 12 hours of on-demand video.
- 93 lectures.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and PC.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe For Projects in MongoDB – Learn MongoDB Building Projects?
- Sign Up on Eduonix.com
- Subscribe Here(Projects in MongoDB – Learn MongoDB Building Projects): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: get100off
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
- React Hooks: 10 Best Examples To Learn Hooks In ReactJS
- 40+ The Most Beautiful CSS Blur Background Examples
- 10 Best Web Development Online Courses for Beginners in 2022
- 10 Bootstrap Cookie Consent Forms – A Unique Tool To Protect The User’s Data
- 10+ Tailwind Cards
- 10+ Chat Box Design Example Made with html css
- 10+ Best CSS Table Design Examples with code