Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio
Learn Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) in R. Build predictive deep learning models using Keras and Tensorflow| R Studio.
- Students will need to install R Studio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
What you’ll learn
- Get a solid understanding of Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) and Deep Learning
- Understand the business scenarios where Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) is applicable
- Building an Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) in R
- Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions
- Use R programming language to manipulate data and make statistical computations
- Learn the usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Neural Network journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience
- Anyone curious to master ANN from Beginner level in a short span of time
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 1 article.
- 1 downloadable resource.
- 1 Practice Test.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Start-Tech Academy
How to Subscribe For Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAYFRE20
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
- 20+ CSS ARROWS
- 30 CSS Text Shadow Effects Example
- 20+ CSS Background Patterns Example
- 40+ Stunning CSS Weather Widget Example
- 30+ CSS border Style example
- 30+ Amazing CSS Hamburger Menu Example
- 15+ Bootstrap navbar Ideas to Inspire Your Next Project – gscode
- 50 of the best CSS Timeline Examples for inspiration in 2021
- Latest 50+ CSS Toggle Switches Example For Students With Source Code
- 30 CSS Button Hover Effects That Will Help You Create A Beautiful Button
- 10+ Animated rainbow text Effects
- 7 CSS Wave text effects
- 20+ CSS Neon Text Effects