Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio
Learn Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) in R. Build predictive deep learning models using Keras and Tensorflow| R Studio.
- Students will need to install R Studio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
What you’ll learn
- Get a solid understanding of Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) and Deep Learning
- Understand the business scenarios where Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) is applicable
- Building an Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) in R
- Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions
- Use R programming language to manipulate data and make statistical computations
- Learn the usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Neural Network journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience
- Anyone curious to master ANN from Beginner level in a short span of time
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 1 article.
- 1 downloadable resource.
- 1 Practice Test.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Start-Tech Academy
How to Subscribe For Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAYFRE20
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
- 30+ Free React Example for beginners
- 9 BOOTSTRAP RADIO BUTTON
- Best Free 10 Bootstrap icons Example
- Check Out Best 10 Bootstrap Carousel Example
- The Best 9 Bootstrap Datepicker Example
- The Best 10+ CSS 3D BUTTON
- The Best 30+ Radio Button CSS style Examples – GSCODE
- The Best 50+ CSS BUTTONS – GS CODE
- The Best 20+ CSS tabs Example – GSCODE
- The Best 10+ CSS SELECT BOX – GSCODE
- The Best 30+ CSS HOVER EFFECTS -GSCODE
- Check Out Best 20+ CSS Animate Background – GS CODE
- 30+ Best Examples of CSS Typewriter effect | CSS Typing Animation